SNAP!




There are so many things that "snap" can be! I had fun with this one!

Comments

Nicole said…
Lovely illustration!
Pati @-;-- said…
Hehe... I love her expression, so snob :)

cabanadigital.com
studio lolo said…
Oh what a wonderful character! (I wouldn't want to know her though!)
mike r baker said…
Wonderful! I love how the poodle reflects the snootiness of the lady.
Ammon said…
You gave her the perfect expression. Nice work.
Janice said…
OH my.. I love her attitude! :)
Debbie Egizio said…
You gave her so much personality. This is great!
Amanda said…
Adorable! Lovely take on the theme.
Sherry Rogers said…
Wow this is wonderful! They are just soooo snooty! I love this. Even the dog has attitude!
Monica said…
This is lovely and funny. She seems a tough lady, but I bet the poodle is a sweetheart! :-)
Paige Keiser said…
LOVE that expression on the lady's face!! Fantastic illustration, Deb!
Ginger*:)* said…
This is priceless, Deb. The illustration reminds me of a whole group of these ladies that were crafted out of a silcone mixture with fiberglass and displayed as tourists at a museum about 15 years ago. Your character has a great deal of charm even though she may be viewed as a bit of a snob.
artsymommachic said…
Love the attitudes!!

Popular posts from this blog

2016 LA SCBWI Conference...the Faculty "ONE WORD" List