Web Page Updates

Does anyone else ever hit a "block" when it comes to their webpage design? It seems that everytime I go for something "simple" the entire process ends up a complicated, time consuming mess! I've been using MS Publisher 03 just to have something up while I work on the real thing in Golive. I want something clean and simple - point, click, pop-up, NEW JOB!!!!

I have motivation to finish it though...I will not do a Spring Promo mailing until it looks better!
If you have any advice please feel free to share! Meantime...keep checking my site as it morphs...feedback is always welcome!

Comments

Chickengirl said…
I was definitely indecisive regarding my website design, but after a while I just got rid of all the bells and whistles and just tried to let the work speak for itself. Not to mention- it saves alot of time when its simple! I guess my motivator was that I already had my promo postcards printed up and was itching to send them out. That did it for me!
Jackline said…
Hi Nice Blog .A web time clock that tracks both direct labor and indirect labor activity, including the employee, activity, machine, part, operation, project, date, time, and hours. This module is fully integrated with the Timeclock screens provided by Time and Attendance System

Popular posts from this blog

2016 LA SCBWI Conference...the Faculty "ONE WORD" List