Squirrels Can Be Sketchy Critters...




























A few pencil sketches of squirrels for a project I worked on (can't be seen in it's entirety until published). This past weekend I spent some time with my daughter (an art student at JMU) and we went to Michaels. It's not my favorite place to buy art supplies but they had what I wanted - woodless graphite pencils and rolled paper stumps. All of my work is digital and I've missed just good ol' fashioned pencil sketching. Do you know what tells me I'm a digital artist now??? Instead of reaching for my eraser I went to hit "ctrl z" on my keyboard! How many of you have done that?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2016 LA SCBWI Conference...the Faculty "ONE WORD" List

Sometimes you have to go with your gut...

Let your sketches do the talking...