I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged by one of my favorite children's artists! Thank you Sherry Rogers for bringing me out of a busy week to play :)

Here are the rules: Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. I'm 5'-6 1/2" tall (or short if I stand next to Sherry or my 6' daughter, Kellie or 6'3" son Mike!)

2. I love the outdoors - especially running trails & cycling. Our small town of Danville, VA has a great mountain biking and paved trail system.

3. I love to drive - my 5 year old Tribute has 123K on it and still counting!

4. I am struggling with a jelly-bean addiction (do you know of any 12 step programs?)

5. I'm happily married to my first childhood kiss (it will be 2 years in August). It took me 2 weeks to get up the courage to kiss him on his 13th birthday! I'm so glad he grew a few inches over the years...I was always taller back then!

6. My favorite place to be is sitting on the beach at sunrise...wrapped up in a blanket with a great cup of coffee...having my daughter there makes it perfect.

7. I think it's cool that God loves me as I am...geekiness and all...but I know I can do better.

8. I love to write and someday hope to have a few books authored and illustrated by yours truly :)

I am tagging these people:

Mike R Baker
Karen Lee
John Nez


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2016 LA SCBWI Conference...the Faculty "ONE WORD" List

Sometimes you have to go with your gut...

Let your sketches do the talking...