Yes, Poop & Boogies...

My husband and I volunteered to help at the city swim team meet for my 8 year old stepson tomorrow. We've been able to do this twice before and I was a "runner" both times. I loved it! It's hard to screw up--and I do have a talent for messing up the simplest thing (GEEK!!)...Anyways, we are going to be a CLERK OF COURSE at the meet. So I was researching fun things to do while waiting in line with kids and came across the blog called "Poop and Boogies, Condensed". It's a riot! He's an awesome writer and it's worth checking out!

http://poopandboogies.blogspot.com/

Comments

WILLIAM said…
Thanks for the link and the compliments.

Popular posts from this blog

2016 LA SCBWI Conference...the Faculty "ONE WORD" List

Sometimes you have to go with your gut...

Let your sketches do the talking...