I've Been Tagged!

My wonderful friend and brilliant artist, Sherry Rogers, has tagged me! I guess I'm supposed to spill 5 revealing pieces about me across the page of my blog. Not very splashy...but here goes!

1. My hands constantly do a "control z" motion when I'm HAND sketching and make a mistake.
2. I love my dogs and cat but am allergic to them so I vacuum and sweep alot! I have waged war on the dust bunnies in my house and they are still winning...one day I will learn the secret and publish a book on how to exterminate the varmints....
3. I don't like foofoo coffee but I go to Starbucks almost every afternoon and get a Venti-sized regular coffee with shots of sugar free vanilla. I always take my sketchbook...it's my little afternoon getaway from the dogs until the weather gets warmer!
4. I love to crochet and just joined a knitting group that meets at Starbucks every Monday night...I am hoping they re-teach me to knit. These ladies are talented!
5. Small-town living (when you come from the city) can be a challenge for me. Some days it drives me up the wall...and then I have to go to our very small Starbucks and get a shot of something that reminds me of more populated areas!

Darn...when I look back at what I just wrote it looks like I spend most of my time away at Starbucks....

By the way...I truly believe God rocks...even in Danville, VA!

Byyyiiieeeee!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Loved all of this Deb!! Hey let's met at a Starbucks somewhere in them middle. . .maybe Colorado?

Popular posts from this blog