Getting back to Basic Blogging

I have been absent from my blog for far too long.  So, I decided to knock the dust off of the dashboard and start with the basics...one entry written, one entry illustrated.  Another talented illustrator, Wendy Martin, tweeted today that she was going to post a coloring page...thank you Wendy for spurring me into action!  Color Me Monday was the result (if today had been a Wednesday it would have been called Color Me Wednesday...very creative, I know...) Illustrated entry...done.

The written part will get better in time...a little practice...a little discipline (okay, a lot of discipline...) The goal is to share something that is meaningful and inspiring :)

If you haven't checked this out it's worth a peek:  www.myfolio.com. I signed up for a free month to see what it was all about.  I can tell you that I am in the company of some pretty amazing and talented illustrators!  The cost is more than reasonable, too.

If you are not a member of the SCBWI, now is the time to visit www.scbwi.org and join.  I attended the SCBWI Carolinas conference in September and came back a changed illustrator...for the better.

Please feel free to share your thoughts...they're always welcome!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog